Foreign Travel Insurance
Most U.S. insurance policies have a policy territory that includes the U.S., Puerto Rico, the U.S. Virgin Islands, and in some cases, Canada. Per trip policies are available to fill in this gap. We have partnered with insurance carriers who specialize in international travel policies and have a superior record in handling international claims. The policies are designed to protect the religious organization as well as all staff and volunteers who are overseas on a sponsored trip.
Foreign travel insurance policies can include:
- Liability coverage
- Hired and Non-owned auto liability
- Defense and investigation coverage
- Settlement coverage
- Personal Property coverage
- For personal property and personal property in transit
- Medical Expense coverage
- Including Accidental Death
- Including Accidental Dismemberment
- Emergency Repatriation and Relocation Coverage
- Kidnap and Extortion Coverage*
Ready to get started?
Get the strongest mix of coverage for your personalized needs—without sacrificing local service. Since we're an Independent Insurance Agency, we aren't limited to one specific brand in our search to find you the right formula. Get the insurance you need, tailored to you.