These Cool Tips Brought To You By Alloy Insurance
Summertime can be a lot of fun, but it’s important to remember to take precautions when it comes to your pets. Make sure to keep them hydrated and cool, and never leave them in a car unattended. By following these tips, you can help ensure that your pet has a safe and enjoyable summer.
* Make sure they have access to plenty of water.
* Create a shady spot for them to relax in.
* Place ice cubes in their water dish.
* Run a fan near them.
* Place a frozen bottle of water on the floor for them to play with.
* Give them frozen treats or frozen bones.
* Take them for walks or play with them in the yard in the early morning or evening when it’s cooler.
* Buy a pet cooling mat.
* Watch for signs of heatstroke in pets, which can include excessive panting, drooling, vomiting, and loss of coordination. If you think your pet may be suffering from heatstroke, call your veterinarian immediately.